How it works!
We can serve you anywhere in Quebec, Online and by phone.
Your Legal Portal
What's the Legal portal?
The Legal portal is a secured section of Neolegal's website dedicated to your cases.
You access it by clicking on the login link ( menu bar) or click here. You need your email address and your password that you chose when you registered or that was given to you when you made your purchase by phone.
Why do I need the Legal Portal?
After your purchase, you can use the portal to :
- Fill a form to accelerate the process (For some type of products)
- Give more details on your case (details on the opposing party, chronology of events...)
- Add documents related to your case for your lawyer
- Write to your lawyer
Your consultation with a lawyer
The interaction with your Neolegal lawyer
Our lawyers are all Members of the Quebec Bar.
As soon as you make the purchase:
- A Neolegal lawyer is assigned to you depending on your problem and our availability
- A Phone appointment is planned with you by our customer service
- At the scheduled time, our lawyer calls you ( you'll see our number 1 855 996 9695 on your phone screen)
Your Electronic Signature
How does it work?
Once you have validated the document to sign with your lawyer :
- You will receive an email with a link to the document to sign
- You preview the document and you read it again one last time
- You click at the signature field
- On your phone, you can use your finger to sign
- On your computer, you can use the mouse to sign
- You can also select to generate a signature based on your name
- As soon as you sign, we receive the document