Recover your commission with Neolegal!

This product helps you recover your commission with the help of a lawyer.
Services PRO:
  • A lawyer in business law will be responsible for you file
  • Unlimited phone consultation with one of our lawyers to identify your needs.
  • Drafting your Demand Letter by one of our lawyers.
  • Sending the Demand Letter by registered mail with the seal and signature of Neolegal.
  • Following the receipt of the Demand Letter, your lawyer will call opposing party to negociate on your behalf.
  • Receipt of your Demand Letter for review and approval in 24 hours after the first consultation.
  • Accessibility everywhere in Quebec.
  • No need to move, everything is done through the phone or your legal portal.
  • A Demand Letter drafter by a lawyer normally has a greater impact on the opposing party.
  • Commission recovery / accounts receivable requests (through a Demand Letter) are drafter by our experienced team of lawyers.
  • Neolegal will handle sending your Demand Letter by registered letter with signature, you can also check with your lawyer the option of sending it with bailiff.
  • You will receive your draft Demand Letter for review and final approval before sending it to the other party.
  • In our effort to democratize access to the legal service, all our rates are fixed and affordable (no hourly rate!).
  • Our zero stress guarantee allows you a refund if the product does not fit your needs.
  • Neolegal offers a complete range of services to help you in all the stages of your case (negotiation with the opposite party, preparation to the court of small claims etc.)




Packages sold


Satisfaction rate
All done remotely
$0 plus taxes
All personal informations are encrypted and secured

Ask your question, we're here to help

Frequently asked questions

Talk to one of our customer service representatives

+1 (855) 996-9695

We are available from Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
The entire Neolegal team is located in Quebec.

- -

Talk to a lawyer

Not sure what steps you need to take, or do you need assistance?